We are thrilled to invite you to the NBCT Conference 2023, themed “ACTION FOR CHANGE: Tackling Racial Health Inequalities in Northamptonshire,” . This event promises to be an informative and impactful experience that you won’t want to miss.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, 12 December 2023, from 09:30 AM to 03:30 PM GMT
- Location: King’s Park Conference Centre
- Address: Kings Park Road, Moulton Park Industrial Estate, NN3 6LL
- Workshops: Explore a diverse range of workshops covering topics such as Ageing Well, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism, Children and Young People, Active Communities, and Public Health.
- Main Speakers: Gain insights from esteemed speakers, including:
- Toby Sanders, Chief Executive of Northamptonshire’s Integrated Care Board
- Neena Samota, Chair of Voice4Change England (V4CE) National Advocate for Black and Minoritised Voluntary and Community Sector
- Ayodeji Ogunbuyide and Prince Caesar, Chair and Co-Chairs of NBCT
To secure your spot at this crucial event, please click on the Eventbrite link below to register:
ACTION FOR CHANGE: Tackling Racial Health Inequalities in Northamptonshire
We have also attached the event poster for your reference. Your participation will be instrumental in our collective effort to address racial health inequalities in Northamptonshire. By sharing knowledge and working together, we can drive positive change.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We eagerly anticipate your presence at the NBCT Conference 2023 and the opportunity to collaborate on this important mission